Women Medical & Dental College Abbottabad Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
|Woman Medical & Dental College
|Date of Post
|23 October 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|10 November 2019.
Name of Posts :
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Demonstrator, Professor Gynae, Professor Pharmacology, Professor Anatomy, Professor Physiology, Medical Officer
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates send their application and the documents to the office of Woman Medical & Dental College, Abbottabad
Website : www.wmc.edu.pk
Email: [email protected]
Phone No. 0992-392334Latest Government Jobs in Woman
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
A Dream Home for Every Lady | Women Medical and Dental College
Women Medical and Dental College being the pioneer medical College for the Women in the private sector will always strive to provide excellent education,
skills, attitudes, and vision to our lady doctors. This would enable them to be exceptional physicians, educationists, leaders, researchers & role models for a successive generation.
About Women Medical & Dental College
The city of Abbottabad is not only the capital but also the historical and natural crown of the Hazara Division. It was founded in 1853 and is famous for its verdant parks, gardens, golf course and pine-covered hills.
Women Medical & Dental College Abbottabad is situated in the scenic town of Abbottabad about 05 km away from the heart of the city on Murree Road Nawanshahr. The calm and quiet atmosphere, abundant greenery and cool shades provide congenially and an ideally suitable environment for learning to the students and staff.
The College is housed in a historic building of a Sikh Residence commonly known in the city as “Babu Eishwer Das Palace “ which is spread over an area of 100 kanals of land. Almost 60% of the area is covered by the campus building i.e. old and new and the rest 40% comprises of lush green lawns, gardens, and playgrounds within the premises for the girls’ student under desired security measures.
The College started its classes in 2000 and to present the College has undergone tremendous development. Women Medical and Dental College is recognized and affiliated with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC), Khyber Medical University, Higher Education Regularity Authority (HERA) of Gov. of KP. andCollege of Physicians and Surgeons of Pakistan (CPSP) Karachi.
For the Better practical knowledge of students, adjacent to the building, College has its international-themed Hospital named Jinnah International Hospital Abbottabad (JIHA) that is providing finest medical services in the entire region with the capacity of 200 beds.
Alongside Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Teaching Hospital (Ex-DHQ) and Women & Children Hospital are the KPK Government Hospitals attached to the Women Medical College under a Govt. Private Partnership Agreement. Rehmat Memorial Dental Hospital is also attached to WMDC for teaching the purpose of BDS.