Rescue 1122 KPK Walk In Interviews Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||Not Given|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Abbottabad,Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Rescue 1122 KPK|
|Date of Post||22 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||12 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Station House Incharge, DERT Rescuer, Computer Operator, Storekeeper, Heavy Machinery Operator, Heavy Machinery Helper, Fire Rescuer, Shift Incharge, Lead Fire Rescuer, Security Guard, LTV Driver, HTV Driver and Sweeper
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can online apply the Website : http://rescue1122.gkp.pk and the interview Privincial Headquarter Peshawar Cantt near by Peshawar Press Club at 08:00 am
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
About us :
The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhw in its quest to extend Rescue-1122 Services to Newly Merged Districts (Bajaur, Mohmand, Khyber, Kurram, Orakazi, North Waziristan, South Wazistan) and Sub Divisions (Peshawar, D.I. Khan, Bannu, Kohat, Lakhi Marwat and Takhi) of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for young, energetic and dedicated individuals willing to work anywhere in the province.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for the following project positions are purely on Contract Basis as indicated against each post. Female are encourged to apply.
Here are few more details about Rescue 1122
Safe communities where all Citizens are Provided the right to Timely Emergency response and care without discrimination.
Establishment of an Effective system for emergency preparedness, response, protection & prevention ; while contributing toward building socially responsible, healthy, resilient and safer communities.
1. Provision of the right to timely emergency care by providing quality emergency services as per international standards.
2. Undertake research to recommend evidence based measures to related organizations for prevention of emergencies.
3. Contribute towards establishment of socially responsible community emergency response teams through awareness, enrollment, training & organizing volunteers for emergency preparedness, response & prevention.