Latest Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF), CMMS Scholarship Program 2020
|PEEF||Punjab Educational Endowment Fund|
|Age Required||Maximum 35 years|
|Type||Top 50 QS Ranked|
|Organization||The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF)|
|Date of Post||20 January 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||12 May 2020|
Name of Scholarship :
- PhD Scholarships
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked Universities of the world, in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income is equal to or less than Rs. 200,000/-.
- Maximum age of 35 years on May 12, 2020.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
How to apply :
Scholarship application form can be downloaded from https://www.peef.org.pk.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Punjab Government aligns its development agenda with the national and international obligations of Federal Government. Following its development agenda, priority should be given to Education, Health, Gender Equality and Reduction of Poverty.
A sustained long-term growth requires governments to ensure all segments of the population have equitable access to quality education. PEEF aims to provide quality education to the most talented and needy students.
Education is one of the most powerful instruments for reducing poverty and inequality and it sets the foundation for sustained economic growth. I am confident that the value added by PEEF will make enormous contribution in country’s development.