Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Faculty Karachi Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan
|Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University
|Date of Post
|03 November 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|20 November 2019.
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Professor, Computer Science Associate Professor, Business Administration Professor, Education Professor, Commerce Professor, Information Technology Professor, Computer Science Professor, English Professor and Islamic Studies Associate Professor
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the application form from the website : www.bbsul.edu.pk and send the application form and their relevant documents the to office of Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University, Lyari, Karachi
Telephone No. 021-32744023
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Vision And Mission
Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Larkana should become the bastion of academic excellence and seat of learning and properly practicing the Science and art of medicine to protect and promote health and safety of the people.
The Faculty of SMBBMUL shall be role model for the youth to face the challenges with the Principles of merit, justice and honesty.
The human mind shall be triggered by them to perceive the solution of perplexing health issues in local prospective by dedication, research and innovation
In early 1970’s there were only two Medical Colleges in Sindh, one in Karachi and other in Jamshoro.
The then Prime Minster of Pakistan, Mr. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, who belonged to Larkana city, had the vision that there should be a Medical College in this area and announced a Medical college in the very city with the name of Chandka Medical College.
The college started functioning on 20th April 1973.
SMBBMU’s vision is to be the “Premier University of Pakistan”. It strives to reflect the society in which it is situated, not only in terms of race, gender and class, but in how it structures its values and priorities and how it responds through its research to health & social needs.
SMBBMU provides fertile ground for researchers and the University’s mission commits the institution to critical engagement with its society regarding Health awareness and encourages practical research that leads to socio-economic uplift of communities.
History of establishment of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University dates back when on 29th March 1989 during the first tenure of People’s Government, requested the Honorable Prime Minister Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto to upgrade Chandka Medical College into a University.
The request was fully supported and applauded by 500 graduates of CMC to which Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Shaheed gave a knot.
Subsequently the dream, for establishing a Medical University in Larkana city, was fulfilled through an announcement by the Chief Minister of Sindh Syed Qaim Ali Shah on 12th April 2008. This announcement gave a hope to the faculty of CMC and People of Larkana for the amelioration of society.