Latest Jobs 2020 District Health Office DHO Pattan Kohistan Lower Jobs
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Age Required||Max. 38 Years|
|Location||Kohistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||District Health Office|
|Date of Post||27December 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||31 December, 2020.|
Name of Posts :
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
For complete details please visit Job advertisements below.
Latest Jobs 2020 District Health Office DHO Pattan Kohistan Lower Jobs 2020
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
About D.H.O :
Welcome to Provincial Health Services Academy Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.The Academy is training and producing skilled Health Human Resource: the most valuable asset of the health sector.The Academy to develop into an internationally recognized center of excellence for education in health leadership and management and become a knowledge hub for health policy planning, health systems development and reforms.The Academy through its education, training, collaborative research and practice activities seeks to catalyze designing solutions and developing models, which address current and emerging health and healthcare challenges building on the partnership between the Civil Society, Academia other Government Departments and Development Partners, Civil Society, Academia and Government Departments.
Considering health as the basic right of the common man, I believe that health is vital to democracy. I recognize Health as a key factor for development in the democratic context. Our vision is to work for Health-for-all. That requires access, equity, efficiency and effectiveness of essential health interventions- catering to the rights, needs and dignity of the majority of the population. We hope to take up reform measures involving effective District Health System and functional Primary Health Care System -properly monitoring intermediate indicators like utilization rates of First Level Care Facilities, percentage of birth attended by skilled attendants, immunization coverage, the situation of stock-outs including contraceptives and staff presence.