Health Department The Provincial Health Ministry is a standard body for providing Medical Education Training & Employment. Its Mission Statement is:-
Mission Statement :
The overall vision is based on “Health for All“ the new Health Policy aims to implement this strategy of protecting peoples against Hazardous Diseases, promoting public health, upgrading curative health facilities, enhancing equity, efficiency and effectiveness in health sector.
The Sindh Department of Health currently has more than 14,000 Doctors 2,000 Nurses and over 12,000 paramedics serving all over the province. The province has two medical universities.One each at Karachi and Jamshoro, and three medical colleges.One each in Sukkur, Nawabshah and Larkana, 12 Nursing School, 10 Midwifery Schools and 5 Public Health School for lady health visitors.
The huge network of hospitals and health facilities include 6 teaching hospitals, 5 specialized institutions for chest, dermatological. And mental illness, 11 district headquarters hospitals, and 27 major hospitals located in the major cities, 44 Taluka hospitals. 99 Rural Health Centers in small towns and 738 basic health units in Union Councils and 305 dispensaries in larger Union Councils. And 36 MCH Centers 12 maternity Homes and 39 centers for traditional medicine. The rural health centers provide specialist care in the morning hours in addition to minor emergency services. And have indoor facilities that are seldom utilized, while the BHUs and dispensaries provide outdoor medication and preventive care till 2 pm.
|No. of Vacancies||275|
|Age Required||18-35 year|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Naushahro Feroze, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Gender||Male . Female|
|Date of Post||18 July 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||02 August 2019|
District Health Office Naushahro Feroze Jobs in Pakistan
Name of Posts :
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Tailor (BPS-03)
- O.T Attendant (BPS-03)
- Attendant (BPS-02)
- Ward Servant (BPS-02)
- Gate Keeper (BPS-02)
- Daftri (BPS-02)
- Sanitary Patrol (BPS-02)
- Dental Attendant (BPS-02)
- X-Ray Attendant (BPS-02)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Bishti (BPS-01)
- Dai (BPS-01)
- Aya (BPS-01)
- Dhobi (BPS-01)
- Security Gaurd (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
See Jobs in : Government Jobs
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- After seclection/appointment on the post the successful candidates will be postes in District Naushahro Feroze perferably near position of their address
How to apply :
The Interested Candidates can send their CV’s/resume at the address :
District Health Office Mithiani Road Naushahro Feroze
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :