Housing is a basic and fundamental human need. Today, there is a virtual housing crisis in the country. Rapid population growth, overcrowding, shortage of supply, aging housing stock, development of slums and Katchi Abadis, sera city of land and lack of financial resources has further aggravated the situation.
Pakistan is the seventh-most populist country in the world. According to the 2017 census, its population is 207.7 million and has grown at the rate of 2.4 percent per year in the intercensal period. Its urban population, on the other hand, has grown at the rate of 2.7 percent per year during the same period and is estimated at 75.5 million. According to the 2017 census, total number of housing units throughout the country was 32.2 million. 63.6% housing was in rural areas and 36.4% in urban areas.
FGE Housing Foundation (FGEHF) provides eligible federal government employees with quality affordable housing in major cities of Pakistan in secure, healthy and decent environment. Also working in partnership with the public and private sectors, housing foundation provides families with housing choices and opportunities.
To eradicate shelterlessness for Federal Government Employees serving and retired and for other specified groups of people as decided by the Foundation from time to time and assist as far as possible each of them o have a house at the time of his retirement or earlier, and his dependents in case of his death before retirement, on such terms as the Foundation may determine.
To initiate, launch, sponsor and implement Housing Schemes for Federal Government Employees serving and retired and for other specified groups of people as decided by the Foundation from time to time on ownership basis in Islamabad, the Provincial Capitals and other major cities of Pakistan.
Latest Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|28,25 years maximum
|Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation
|Date of Post
|19 July 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|04 August, 2019
Name of Posts :
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Steno typist (BPS-14)
See Jobs in : Government Jobs in Islamabad
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
- Interested Candidates Fulfilling above eligibility criteria may visite Website www.nts.org.pk for application submission.
- Candidates are required to submit application form within before publication of this advertisement.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :