University Of The Punjab Lahore Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Qualification||Mater, Mphil, Phd, M.ed, B.ed|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||University of The Punjab PU|
|Date of Post||21 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||30 October 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Agriculture Sciences Professor, Social Sciences Professor, Textile Engineering Assistant Professor, Chemistry Assistant Professor, Physics Assistant Professor, Business Administration Assistant Professor, Administrative Sciences Assistant Professor, Commerce Assistant Professor, Sociology Assistant Professor, Philosophy Assistant Professor, Law Assistant Professor, Information Technology Lecturer, Balochi Lecturer and Research Officer
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download website : http//jobs.pu.edu.pk and send the application to the E.mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No. 042-99232319
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Established in 1882 at Lahore, the University of the Punjab is the largest and the oldest seat of higher learning in Pakistan. It was the first to be established in the sub-continent in Muslim majority area.
Located in the historical and culturally alive city of Lahore, this University has played a leading role in higher education in the country. The University strives to provide a conducive environment for the pursuit of the academic activities. On account of its quality degrees, pleasant environment and low tuition fees the University remains the institution of first choice for admission seeking students.
Allama Iqbal Campus, named after the great South Asian thinker and mystic poet, with Islamic architectural design is in the middle of the bustling city of Lahore.
Quaid-i-Azam Campus, after the name of the father of the Nation, is located 12 kilometers to the South of Allama Iqbal Campus. Spread over an area of 1800 acres of lush green landscape, this campus is the centre of academic and administrative activities of the University. A canal dividing the academic blocks from the student lodgings and adds to the beauty of the campus.
The University has also a summer campus at Khanaspur, located at a height of about 7,000 ft. in the Himalayan range near Ayubia. This Campus, in addition to providing research facilities, is also used as a recreational centre for the faculty and the students.
The University has also started Sub-Campuses at Gujranwala and Jhelum, with four disciplines i.e. Business Administration, Commerce, Law and Information Technology. Few more disciplines will be added in near future.
The University comprises of 5 Campuses, 13 Faculties, 10 Constituent Colleges, over 73 Departments, Centres, Institutes, and 658 affiliated colleges. It has 1006 full time and 300 part time faculty members involved in teaching/research and 45,678 on campus students. (27,907 Morning Students, 16,552 Evening Students and 1,219 Diploma Students).