University Of Swat Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||22|
|Qualification||Matric, Master, Mphil, Phd, M.ed|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||University Of Swat|
|Date of Post||05 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||18 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Library Assistant, Clerk, Lab Assistant, HTV Driver, Naib Qasid, Security Guard.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the application form from the university Website: htt://www.uswat.edu.pk and send the application form and their relevants documents to the office of university Of Swat Sector-F, Building No.14,Township, Kanju, Swat, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Phone No. 0334-8923011
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Institute of Culture Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality Management (ICHTHM)
The Institute of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality Management has been established with a view to save the cultural heritage of the Swat region, to establish an archaeological and ethnic profile of the region, to explore the genesis of the cultural activities, to trace the complex and rich historical past of the ancient period of the country, to promote Eco- and cultural tourism of Pakistan in general and the Malakand division and the Northern Areas in particular, and to impart quality education at graduate, undergraduate and postgraduate levels at par with the international standards.
The Chancellor Prof. Dr. Muhammad Jahanzeb Khan established the Institute of Cultural Heritage, Tourism and Hospitality Management.
Center for Biotechnology & Microbiology(CBM)
The Center for Biotechnology & Microbiology is a newly launched discipline at University of Swat.
The focus of the institute is on the applied aspect of Biotechnology, Microbiology and Genetics. The aim of the department is to produce experts in the fields of medicine, agriculture, industry, the environment, genetics and Recombinant DNA technology.