University of Health Sciences UHS Lahore Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Qualification||Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor,Master,Mphil,Phd, MCS,MBA,MBBS, B.E,M.Sc MS, Others|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||University of Health Science|
|Date of Post||21 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||04 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Researcher, Director, Director Medical Education, GM, General Manager, GM Admin, Network Administrator, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician, Security Guard, Security Specialist, Assistant Storekeeper, Naib Qasid, Gardener, Mali
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download form from the Website : htt//forms.uhs.edu.pk/jobs and send to the registrar University of Health Sciences Khayaban-e-Jamia Punjab, Lahore
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
UHS campus was inaugurated by the President of Pakistan – who is also its patron – on October 02, 2002. Its building has a commanding domed elevation and it houses spacious class rooms, high-tech labs, dining halls, staff offices, senate hall, library and 500-seater Shams Auditorium, which collectively create a perfect academic ambience.
Vision & Mission
Qualitative and Quantitative Revolution in Medical Education and Research through Evolution and thereby improve Health Care delivery to Populace.
UHS shall be innovative global centre of excellence in learning and research, supporting a community of scholars and professionals committed to serving society, promoting the development of students to reach their true potential in becoming competent, ethical, caring and inquiring health professionals for the benefit of the country and the wider world.