University Of Engineering & Technology UET Mardan Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|Bachelor, Master, Phd
|Mardan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan
|University Of Engineering & Technology UET
|Date of Post
|05 November 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|18 November 2019.
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Lab Engineer.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download Application Form from the University Website : www.uetmardan.edu.pk and send the application form and their relevant documents to the office of Registrar, UET Mardan
Telephone No. 0937-9230295
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Welcome to UET Mardan
University of Engineering & Technology Mardan (UET Mardan) was established on 7th March, 2018 by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under the KP Universities Act. The University Campus is situated on main Charsada Road, Mardan spreading over an area of 172 Kanals.
Previously, the Campus had been operational since 2002 as one of the satellite campuses of UET Peshawar. Initially, two teaching departments, i.e., Telecommunication Engineering and Computer Software Engineering were established with BSc programs.
On the basis of public interest due to its location and available facilities, the campus showed fast pace growth in all aspects including infrastructure, laboratories, and faculty. In addition to MSc and PhD programs in the afore mentioned two departments, Department of Electrical Engineering was established in 2012