|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Age Required||Max. 40 Years|
|Location||Lower Orakzai, KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Tehsil Municipal Administration TMA|
|Date of Post||25 March, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||13 April, 2020|
TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid, TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid Apply Online Download Application, TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid Latest Advertisement, TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid Apply Visit Official Website.
Open this website for up to date Advertisement as “TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid”. Tehsil Municipal Administration TMA invites application for the posts of (Driver, HTV Driver, Naib Qasid, Peon, Watchman, Chowkidar, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper). Applicants having the education of (Primary, Middle) are advocated to use. Applicants are required to place up application till 13 April, 2020. Candidates will responsible for any mistake made via them & authority will not entertained that application. Experience candidates also will get prefer to others. Don’t waste time & practice for TMA Lower Orakzai Jobs 2020 for Drivers & Naib Qasid Advertisement now & today.
- HTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned conditions may apply with complete testimonials, academic/ professional achievements and experience certificates.Applications should reach till 13 April, 2020.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :