TEVTA Jobs in Pakistan 2019 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority (KP-TEVTA) an organization providing relavant skills for Industrial and Economic development. Thauthority has the following vacant positions for which applications are invited on prescribed forms from the bonafide residents of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Province and Newly Merged Districts.
|No. of Vacancies||307|
|Qualification||Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, P.hD|
|Age Required||25-45 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan|
|Date of Post||29 September 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||10 October 2019|
Name of Posts :
- Assistant, Administrator, Vocational Counselling & Jobs Placement Officer, Lecturer (Technical Subject), Lecturer (Related Subject), Instructor, Instructress, Junior Instructor, Trade Instructor, Trade Instructress, Technical School Teacher, Office Assistant, Junior Office Assistant, Sub Engineer
See Jobs in : Government Jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Application forms and detailed criteria are available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk and KP- TEVTA official website www.kpteuta.gov.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
NTS will charge Rs.540/-(tax included) per application for a post from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submitted through prescribed Fee Slip through any online branch of HBL, ABL and MCB.
Application Forms will be available on NTS website on www.nts.org.pk from 18th September, 2019, till closing of the advertisement.
TEVTA Jobs in Pakistan 2019 Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment shall be made on contract basis for a period of Three (03) years with One (01) year as probation period. The contract shall be renewed on the bash of good performance, which shall ultimately lead to the sta. of public serv.ts within the meaning of Section 21 of Pakistan penal code 1860.
2. Application forms and detailed criteria are available on NTS Websitts/WW.0tts.019.910 and KP- TEVTA official website www.kpteuta.gov.pk which must be read carefully before applying for any position.
3. NTS will charge Rs.540/-(tax included) per application for a post from the candidates as Test Processing Fee for the whole process. Fee can be submifted through prescribed Fee Slip th any onithe branch of 103L, ABL and MCB.
4. Application Forms will be available on NTS website on/from 18th September, 2019, till closing of the advertisement
5. NTS .1 not issue roll number slip through courier/postal service to any candidate. Eligible candidate must tyke print out of their electronic roll number slip (having picthre) from NTS website thr appearing in the test
6. Candidate applying for the post(s) are advised to make sure that they are eligible for the peal in all respects because eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly according to the advertisement and 1CP-TEVTA regulations. The candidates found ineligible at any stage shall be dropped out .m the recruitment proces, where the authority .1 not be bound to entertain any claim in t. regard.
7. Separate application must be submitted for each post applied for subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria given in the advertisement
8. The candidates are advised to fill all the columns of application form carefully, because the provided information will be considered as final for further processing. 0.ssions or insertion will not be entertained after the due date.
9. Degrees / Diploma / Experience Certificates / Testimonials of unrecognized Institution will not be accepted.
10. The qualification possessed on or bethre the closing date of the advertisement shall be tyken into consideration. Issuance date mentioned on original transcript/ degrees shall be considered as result deciarafion date, where applicable.
11. Experience wherever prescrthed shall be counted after acquiring the prescribed qualifications for the post(s), tW the closing date of advertisement and only experience gained ho Govt/ Public organization/ SECP registered companies/ Corporate Bodies/ NAVTTC accredited private technical institutes shall be considered.
12 In case of engineering degree, PEC registration card shall be attached with the Application form. In case of B.Tech degrees 4 Years HEC prescribed course shall be considered only.
13. The Equivalency to the prescribed qualification where required, will be determined as per the HEC qualification equivalency certificates/ declarafion.
14. Foreign qualified shall submit HEC equivale, certificate of their respective degree/diploma/certificate, along with application form.
15. Not fuMlling any of the written statement in the application form .1 lead to exclusion of the candidate from the recruitment process.
16. NTS test slip and attested photocopies of all acade.c and experience certificates should be attached with the application form at the time of submission.
17. Merit will be determined on the basis of NTS t. and other criteria as per KP-TEVTA Regulations along with the decisions of the BOD/ ICP-TEVTA management taken for the purpose of recrui.ent.
18. The candidates obtaining 50% and above ma. in Screening test (NTS Test) shall stand qualified/eligible for farther process.
19. The Competent Authority has the right to increase / decrease or cancel all or any of the post at any 00000 010b000 assigning any reason.
20. The candidates applying from Government / Semi Government Department /Organizations are required to appls through proper channel.
21. 5% minority and 2% disable quotas shall be observed as per Govt policy.
22. Women quota @ 10% shall be observed in the posts mentioned at Seriblo. 14, 15 & 16, being open for both
23. redecTUdidates are requested to clearly specify quota upon which he/she is applying while filling up the Application fob. Declaration or request for applying on any quota after closing of advertisement will not be entertained.
24. Candidates applying against disable quota will be required to sub.t disability certificates issludthe Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons u well as from the respective Medical Superintendent / Medical Board showing therein the specific disability and both the certificates and disability CNIC must be issu. before the closing date fixed for apply.
25. Age shall be reckoned on closing date of the advertisement Age relaxation to the upper age limit will be granted as per KP-TEVTA prevailing Age Relaxation Rules.
26. Candidate must visit NTS website and KP-TEVTA website as prim, source .formation related to test schedule & other associated information about recrui.ent
27. Last date for submission of application form is 7th October, 2019.