Shahbaz Sharif Sports Complex Lahore Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, BCS, DAE, B.E
|Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
|Project Management Unit Lahore
|Date of Post
|23 October 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|25 November 2019.
Name of Posts :
- Engineer, Sub Engineer, Work Supervisor, Composer, Computer Operator, Helper, Driver, Chowkidar, Sweeper
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send Their CV and documents to the Office of the Assistant Director Near by Sargodha, Rawalpindi etc
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
About PMU Energy Department
The Government of the Punjab (GOP) and Punjab Energy Department has established Project Management Unit (PMU), comprising of highly skilled staff from different areas of expertise. The aim of the PMU is to enhance the capacity of Energy Department and to support energy department in developing the following:
Developing effective energy polices to ensure security of Energy, resulting in Industrial and economical growth in Punjab
Planning Economically and socially viable projects
Supporting other departments such as Schools Education and irrigation departments etc. in energy related matters
Supporting Energy Department in Asian Development Bank Clean energy project based on performance based lending
Solarization of 20,000 Schools and 2500 basic Health Units
Developing environment policies for controlling smog issue in Major Cities of Punjab
Establishing highly effective and efficient Monitoring and Control strategies
Our Vision & Mission
“To enhance Punjab Energy security and fuel economic growth by creating an environment that reliably meet the energy demands of all sectors of Punjab’s economy through a sustainable and affordable energy mix and its efficient use”