|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Qualification||Intermediate, Bachelor, Master|
|Age Required||Max. 30 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Newspaper||Daily Pakistan Jobs|
|Organization||Population Welfare Department|
|Date of Post||13 March, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||26 March, 2020.|
Regional Training Institute RTI Management Jobs 2020 via NTS, Regional Training Institute RTI Management Jobs 2020 via NTS Apply Online Download Application.
Get Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Regional Training Institute RTI Management Jobs 2020 via NTS”. Regional Training Institute RTI is an equal opportunity employer is providing great careers to Pakistani Nationals only. The commercial containing Latest Regional Training Institute RTI Management Jobs 2020 via NTS is published on 13 March, 2020. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand. The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as (Intermediate, Bachelor, Master) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed male / female individuals of Pakistan. Careers are available for the tags of ( IT Instructor, Accountant, Steno Typist, Computer Operator, Computer Lab Assistant, Assistant Warden ). Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 26 March, 2020. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
- IT Instructor
- Steno Typist
- Computer Operator
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Assistant Warden
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
All interested candidates may visit (NTS) website ( www.nts.org.pk ) for application submission.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :