Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan 2019
QESCO is a Public Limited Company and provide Electricity to its customers. Applications are invited for recruitment of suitable candidates to fill the following positions under the jurisdiction of QESCO for one year contract basis extendable subject to satisfactory performance. All the quotas such as Regional/Provincial, FATA/GB, AJK, Women, Disable, Minority & 20% Employees Children Quota etc. will be observed as per Government Policy where applicable.
|No. of Vacancies||538|
|Qualification||Matric | Bachelor | Master | MA | M.com | DAE | B.E|
|Age Required||18 – 33 years|
|Job Type||Contract Base|
|Location||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization||Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO|
|Date of Post||08 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||21 October 2019|
Name of Posts :
- Junior Engineer, Revenue Officer, Assistant Manager, Bill Distributor, Assistant Lineman
See Jobs in : Latest Government Jobs in Wapda
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Applicant’s are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the relevant prescribed application form (Both in Urdu & English) available on the NTS website with this advertisement.
Quetta Electric Supply Company QESCO WAPDA Jobs in Pakistan 2019
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
QUETTA ELECTRIC SUPPLY COMPANY
INSTRUCTIONS & GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Applications of candidates having Local/domiciles out of Baluchistan will not be entertained for the post of Bill Distributor Sr. No. 3 (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
2. However for the Post of ALM at Sr. No 4 only Locals of Baluchistan can apply in the light of cabinet secretariat Establishment Division O.M 4/3/2019-R-II dated 21-8-2019. (Except Children of those QESCO Employees, applying for Employee Children Quota of QESCO).
3. Minorities, Disabled, Women and Employee’s Children Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Govt. policy.
4. Candidates applying on appropriate application form for the post available on NTS website will only be considered for short listing/selection.
5. The candidates with any physical disability will not be considered for the post of ALM.
6. The women quota will not be observed for the post of ALM.
7. The recruitment of ALM will initially involve screening of physical parameters, those fulfilling physical parameters will undergo the Skill test, and those qualify the skill test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be called for physical test and finally those who qualify the physical test by securing minimum 50% Marks will be included in balloting as per short listing criteria as conveyed vide GM (HR) PEPCO letter No. GM (HR)DA-100/531-45 dated 16-08-2019.
8. The ALM will be initially recruited/appointed in BPS-05 on contract basis and will be considered for BPS-07 after 02 years satisfactory performance.
9. Recruitment (Skill, Physical Test etc) will be carried out through M/S National Testing Service (NTS) for the sake of transparency and fair play as per criteria.
10. After successful completion of all tests (Skill tests, Physical test) selection shall be finalized through balloting only for the post of ALM.
11. Serving candidates who are Government servant DISCO’s employees and have completed 2 years continuous Government service on the closing date of application are advised to apply Through Proper Channel along with NOC issued by their respective departments clearly mentioning date of appointment and nature of appointment i.e regular, Contract etc. 10 Years age relaxation upto the age of 55 is allow in this case.
12. Only short listed candidates will be called for Written/Skill/Physical tests/interview/Balloting.
13. Above positions are lying vacant in QESCO’s field formations across the province.
14. No TA/DA will be allowed to candidates for written test/Skill test/Physical Test/Interview.
15. Candidates applying against Employees Children Quota will be selected in order of merit fixed by QESCO/PEPCO i.e; Cat-D (A Child of deceased retired QESCO Employee), Cat-E (A Child of retired QESCO Employee) & Cat-F (A child of QESCO employee in service whose child has not been recruited before under employee children quota). They are to attach following relevant documents/Certificates mentioned in the application form alongwith CNIC of father/mother.
a. Retired/Died QESCO Employees must provide copy of PPO Book.
b. Employment status of Father if in QESCO Service duly countersigned by concerned XEN & SE.
c. If Father/Mother died after retirement than Nadra Death certificate.
d. They must also provide an affidavit( on Non-Judicial Stamp paper) that no brothers/sisters or widow is not already employed in WAPDA/ QESCO against Employees Children Quota.
e. QESCO employee removed//dismissed/terminated shall not be considered as QESCO employee for this purpose and their children will not be entitled for appointment against the quota reserved for children of QESCO employees.
16. Candidates applying against Disable Quota must attached disability certificate from Assessment Board for the disable persons from city/district/provincial council for rehabilitation of disable person.
17. Candidates awaiting their results are not eligible to apply.
18. The age relaxation allowed as per Government policies is already given against all posts. No further age relaxation is allowed in the prescribed age limit except candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Buddhist, FATA/Gilgit Baltistan and AJK are allowed 03 years and Disabled persons 10 years relaxation in upper age Limit.
19. Selected candidates can be posted any where under the Jurisdiction of QESCO as per requirement of the company.
20. Incomplete applications or applications containing incorrect information shall be rejected.
21. Original documents must be presented by the candidates at the time of interview.
22. Candidates may contact NTS for any query/enquiry regarding written test/skill test/Physical tests, display of provisional and final list of candidates, roll number slips, test centers, results etc.
23. Concealment or mis-representation of facts at any stage will lead to disqualification of candidate.
24. QESCO reserves the right to withhold the recruitment process at any stage.
25. QESCO reserves the right to decrease the number of posts at the time of recruitment subject to availability of posts.
26. NTS shall deal litigation regarding submission of application and test result only.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application forms are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org.pk.
2. Candidates are required to send their complete prescribed Application Form to NTS at plot No 96 street 4, H-8/1 Islamabad
3. Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
4. Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
5. Candidates shall submit application forms duly filled in alongwith test fee of Rs.225 in favour of National Testing Services, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on the Application forms within 15-days of publication of this advertisement.
6. The 50% Test fees of total Rs. 450/- to be borne by the candidate and 50% by the QESCO as per instructions/guidelines of establishment Division.
7. Separate Fee will be charged in case of applying for more than one post. Separate application form is required to be submitted for each post.
8. Test fee shall be paid on prescribed bank challan which may be downloaded from NTS website www.nts.org.pk.. Deposit fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
9. NTS shall upload Roll.No Slip on its Website and intimate candidates through SMS.
10. Candidates can also download their Roll No. Slips from NTS website.
Candidates are advised that nobody can help you to favour in the selection process, so do not make any contact to any such person who claims that he/she can make your selection possible. QESCO’s selection process is transparent according to Government of Pakistan and PEPCO’s approved rules and regulations, so nobody can help any candidate. In this matter, if any suspicious person makes any contact with you, please inform to QESCO Management immediately.
D.G (HR & Admn)
Director General (HR & Admn) QESCO
QESCO Head Quarter Zarghoon Road Quetta Cantt.
Phone No. 081-9202552 www. qesco.com.pk