PSDF Punjab Skills Development Fund Lahore Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Qualification||Bachelor, MA, B.com, M.com, BBA, MBA,ACCA, CA|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Punjab Skills Development Fund PSDF|
|Date of Post||21 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||31 October 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- services for Public Relations Specialist, Communications Specialist, Associate Corporate Planning, Associate Board Management, Associate Business Development Partnerships, Associate Research Planning, Associate Mobilization Partnerships, Associate Program Design, Associate Risk Assurance.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send their application and relevant documents to the Dr.mateen Fatima Rd, Block H Gulberg 2, Lahore Punjab
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
We will shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
Punjab Skills Development Fund (PSDF) is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF was established in 2010 as a not-for-profit company set up under the Companies Ordinance 1984 by the Government of Punjab (GoPb) in collaboration with UK’s Department for International Development (DFID). PSDF also exclusively manages the skills training funding of the World Bank.
PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, The geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
PSDF has played a leadership role in creating a skills training market with 90% training partners in the private sector. With 400 training partners that deliver training on behalf of PSDF, out of which over 150 are businesses across the 10 sectors. PSDF has adopted an output-based funding mechanism where it funds contract-to-completion outputs as well as completion-to-income generation outcomes.