|Date of Post
|26 September 2021
|No. of Vacancies
|Maximum 30 years
|Hangu, KPK, Pakistan
|Population Welfare Department KPK
|Last Date of Apply
|10 October 2021
Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP, Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP Apply Online Download Application, Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP Latest Advertisement, Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP Apply Visit Official Website.
Tap & Search this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP”. Population Welfare Department KPK is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing the Latest Population Welfare Department Jobs 2021 via JIP is published on 26 September 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district/province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by an authority such as (Matric) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent, and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Family Welfare Assistant).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 10 October 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decrease/increase the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
- Family Welfare Assistant
Terms & Conditions:
- Application form and the document must be reach on time
- No TA/DA will paid for test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be called for test/interview
- Government Servant should be apply through proper channel
- Original documents must be bring on time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 27 September 2021
How to Apply:
- Application form can be download from the Website: www.ats.org.pk
- Application form and all copies of the documents sent to the Office of ATS Office, 171-G, Street No. 36, F-10/1, Islamabad.