Pakistan Railways Jobs 2023 in Latest Advertisement
Today we will inform visitors of Jobsinpakistan.org that new employment opportunities are announced by Pakistan Railways for qualified citizens.
This page contain all details regarding Pakistan Railways Jobs 20223 in Surkur.
Those who are interested in this job announcement and want to take advantage of these opportunities must read this post until the end to gather all essential information.
Ministry of Railways, Pakistan Railways Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||4th September 2023|
|Last Date:||September 25, 2022|
|Company:||Ministry of Railways, Pakistan Railways|
|Address:||Divisional Superintend Pakistan Railways, Surkur|
Pakistan Railways Sukkur Division has released advertisement to invites applications from retired Station Masters/Assistant Station Masters for the position of Assistant Station Master Gr-I (BPS-10) on a purely contract basis for one year.
There are approximately 50 vacant positions available within the Sukkur Division of Pakistan Railways. Individuals who have retired from other divisions are also eligible to apply for this contractual appointment.
It is important to note that, candidates who have been retired compulsorily or on medical grounds, as well as those who have been removed or dismissed from their previous service, are not eligible for this appointment.
How to Apply:
- Qualified candidates must send a written confirmation on stamp paper worth Rs. 50/- duly attested by an Oath Commissioner and counter-signed by the First Class Magistrate by registered post or personally within the specified due date.
- Only typed/computerized applications with complete biodata and attested documents will be accepted. Ensure to provide telephone and mobile numbers in the application form.
- Application must include attested copies of Three passport-size photographs, Copy of CNIC, Copy of Railway ID Card, Photocopy of Pension Proforma/Authority Letter, and Service Certificate
- Three postal envelopes with complete home address, telephone, and mobile numbers must be submitted with the application
- Hand-delivered applications will not be accepted.
- The deadline for application submission is 25th September 2023.