|No. of Vacancies||Multiple Positions|
|Age Required||As per criteria|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC|
|Date of Post||22 March, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||31 March, 2020|
Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020, Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Download Application, Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement, Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020 Apply Visit Official Website.
Get Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020”. Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC is an equal opportunity employer is providing great careers to Pakistani Nationals only. The commercial containing Latest Pakistan Industrial Technical Assistance Centre PITAC Jobs 2020 is published on 22 March, 2020.
Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand. The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as ( Bachelor, Master ) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed male individuals of Pakistan.
Careers are available for the tags of ( Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Office Management Lecturer, Warehouse Management Lecturer, Inventory Management Lecturer, Quality Management Lecturer, Marketing Management Lecturer, Sales Management Lecturer, HR Management Lecturer, Supply Chain Management Lecturer, Organizational Development for Practitioners Lecturer, Advance Supervisory Skills Development Lecturer, Decisions Making Lecturer, Computerized Accounting Lecturer, Finance Lecturer, SAP Business One Lecturer, Project Management Lecturer, International Trade Management Lecturer, Health Hospital Lean Management Lecturer, Advance Computer Courses Lecturer, Business Communication Skills Lecturer, Personal Effectiveness Lecturer, Spoken English Lecturer ).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 31 March, 2020. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
- Office Management Lecturer
- Warehouse Management Lecturer
- Inventory Management Lecturer
- Quality Management Lecturer
- Marketing Management Lecturer
- Sales Management Lecturer
- HR Management Lecturer
- Supply Chain Management Lecturer
- Organizational Development for Practitioners Lecturer
- Advance Supervisory Skills Development Lecturer
- Decisions Making Lecturer
- Computerized Accounting Lecturer
- Finance Lecturer
- SAP Business One Lecturer
- Project Management Lecturer
- International Trade Management Lecturer
- Health Hospital Lean Management Lecturer
- Advance Computer Courses Lecturer
- Business Communication Skills Lecturer
- Personal Effectiveness Lecturer
- Spoken English Lecturer
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned conditions may apply with complete testimonials, academic/ professional achievements and experience certificates.Applications should reach till 31 March, 2020.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :