Pakistan Air Force PAF College Teaching Faculty Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Qualification||Master, MA, M.Sc|
|Age Required||25-35 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Sargodha, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date of Post||27 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||07 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Physics Lecturer, Mathematics Lecturer and Islamiat Lecturer
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the application form from the website : www.joinpaf.gov.pk and send their application form and relevant documents send to the office of the Director HPU, Air Headquarters Peshawar
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Our mission is to produce graduates who possess the art of critical thinking, ability to analyze, and well versed in their fields, the college community will strive to create challenging educational and cultural environment for students to boost their ability to reason and to communicate freely and clearly so as to become responsible, morally equipped and moderate citizens of the world.
To inculcate leadership qualities and analytical thinking among the students.
To impart knowledge and skills necessary to excel in the real world of business.
To make students responsible, disciplined and architects of the future globe.
To keep them abreast with the latest curricula, techniques, approaches, and methodologies of the teaching and learning processes.
To train them in educational planning, educational administration, research, and evaluation.
To meet the demands of Pakistan Air Force Institutions in particular and public institutions in general for well-qualified lady teachers and Educational Manageress.
We welcome any suggestion from our students, parents and all visitors. To share your suggestion please feel free to write to us with your valuable feedback, suggestion.
Click here to visit our Feedback and Suggestion page and submit your valuable suggestions