Create a positive and proactive educational environment where quality applicants students, faculty of competent, dedicated intellectuals, and efficient administration and staff members make valuable contributions to knowledge transfer and knowledge creation.
Provide excellent, accessible and affordable learning opportunities including new trends in e-learning and information communication technologies, and educational experiences to serious and motivated undergraduate, graduate and professional students and researchers in the pursuit of knowledge in areas of personal, professional and special interest, thereby preparing them for their educative and productive roles and responsibilities Pakistani and global citizens.
Engage education that imagines learning is inextricably connected to social change, and promotes co-curricular spaces as active seats of learning.
Cultivate the practice of highest moral and ethical values and principles of trust and authenticity, integrity and ingeniousness, creativity and critical capacity as attitude, conviction and compassion necessary for exercising civic courage, taking risks and struggles, and establishing social relations as preparation for public discourse and public life.
Encourage excellent, innovative research that posits the discovery, dissemination, and application of knowledge.
Promote language development across diverse seats of language learning, and an increased enhancement of diverse programs and disciplines and curriculum through emphasis on Technology and advanced information literacy across curriculum.
Enhance specialized market based courses and research opportunities in areas of Social Sciences, Mass Communication, Business Studies, International Relations, Engineering and its sub fields and Information Technology and other disciplines.
Jobs in Pakistan Peshawar NUML University Campus 2019
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||National University of Modern Languages NUML|
|Date of Post||20 July 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||05 August, 2019|
Name of Posts :
- English Lecturer (Literature & Linguistics)
- Lecturer International Relation (IR)
- Lecturer Islamiyat
See Jobs in : Government Jobs in Peshawar
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
for application form please contact NUML Peshawar Campus(091-9218380) or E-mail : [email protected]
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :