NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology Faculty Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Qualification||Bachelor, Master, Mphil, Phd, B.E|
|Experience||As Per Criteria|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology|
|Date of Post||31 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||15 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Civil Engineering Professor, Architecture Design Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Assistant Professor, Biomedical Engineering Technology Lecturer, Computer Science Lecturer, Business Administration Lecturer, Petroleum Engineering Lecturer, Gas Engineering Lecturer and Lab Engineer.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates download the Application form from the Website : www.nfciet.edu.pk and send the application form along with Complete CV and their relevant documents Registrar NFC Institute of Engineering and Technology P.O Fertilizer Project, Khanewal Road, Multan
Telephone No. 061-9220012
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
National Fertilizer Corporation of Pakistan is one of the largest employers of qualified engineers particularly in the field of Chemical Engineering. In order to meet the requirement of trained manpower for chemical process industry especially in the fertilizer sector, a Training Center was established in 1985 with the technical assistance of M/s. COSMO International Co., Ltd., Japan. The Center trained managers, engineers, supervisors, operators/ technicians through multi-dimensional programs that vary widely in content and duration for all types of process and engineering industry.
To further diversify the activities of the Centre and in line with the education policy announced by the Government of Pakistan, NFC with the approval of Ministry of Industries & Production, Government of Pakistan upgraded the Centre in 1994 and started graduate engineering classes initially in Chemical Engineering discipline and changed its nomenclature as “NFC Institute of Engineering & Technological training”. This was also the need of the country and particularly of this area.
Management – Introduction
It is a matter of great satisfaction and pride to state that NFC Institute of Engineering & Technology, Multan is going to begin a new academic session , 2013, thereby hitting a new milestone on its journey in the search for excellence. On this auspicious occasion, I extend my very warm welcome to the young men and women who are likely to enter this great institute to realize their dreams and aspirations.