New Jobs in Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur 2019 & 2020
|No. of Vacancies||42|
|Qualification||Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE|
|Age Required||18- 35 Years|
|Location||Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Bahawal Victoria Hospital|
|Date of Post||10 December 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||25 December 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Boiler Engineer
- Assistant Director Quality Management
- Assistant Director Quality Assurance
- Assistant Director Quality Control
- Computer Operator
- Pharmacy Technology Technician
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Prescribed application forms with detail instructions are available in the office of the Medical Superintendent, B.V. Hospital, Bahawalpur, free of cost.
All the certificates / documents / testimonials / experience certificates / domicile / CNIC / 02-passport size photographs be attached with application.
Complete application form in all respect must be reached in the Office of the Medical Superintendent, BHV, Bahawalpur with in 15 days of the publication.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
About Bahawal Victoria Hospital :
Bahawal Victoria Hospital abbreviated as BVH) is located in Bahawalpur, Pakistan, started functioning as a Civil Hospital with an outdoor department and a dispensary and an operating theatre in 1876. In 1906 this health unit was named Bahawal Victoria Hospital. Now it is a hub of clinical expertise both in specialties as well as in sub-specialties with a multitude of patients visiting the hospital. In 1952, a benevolent extension of Nursing School was brought about with an anticipation to render rash and prompt basic health amenities. Classes leading to L.S.M.F were also started in 1956. Its nexus with Quaid e Azam Medical College (QAMC) in 1970 has transformed it into one of the largest tertiary care facilities in the province of Punjab.
It is now a 1,600-bedded, fully equipped, tertiary-care hospital with all medical and surgical specialities, serving large number of patients in the South Punjab. It is facilitating undergraduate medical students of QAMC, nursing students of allied nursing school, paramedics and a large number of post-graduate trainees.