Mines & Minerals Development Department Sindh Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||61|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, B.com, M.com, BBA, DAE, ACCA, CA|
|Age Required||22-50 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Jamshoro, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization||Mines & Mineral Development Department|
|Date of Post||04 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||will be announced soon|
Name of Posts :
- DGM, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager, HR Manager, Project Manager, Procurement Manager, Assistant Manager, Internal Auditor, Assistant Manager Accounts, Association Manager, Executive Secretary, Admin Officer, Assistant Manager Mining, Surveyor, Time Keeper, Dispenser, Driver, Cook, Cleaner, Coordinator, Trainer, Instructor, Admin Assistant, Receptionist, Driver.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send CV and their relevant documents to the office of P O Box No.27, Karachi
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
To provide; assistance, guidance and facilities to our valued Concession holders
for world class quality mining operations in the province; to attract Foreign and
domestic investment for the sector resulting into employment generation, and
sustainable development in the province contributing in the progress of the Country.
News & Events Minimize
Contract was awarded to M/S Spatsol Technologies Engineering & IT Consultant – Thursday, September 12, 2019
Contract was awarded to M/S Spatsol Technologies Engineering & IT Consultant for the study of Environmental Mapping of Mining Areas of Sindh for the Conservation of Minerals and Natural Resources.