|No. of Vacancies||64|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE|
|Age Required||Max. 30 Years|
|Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Date of Post||18 March, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||04 April, 2020|
Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020, Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020 Apply Online Download Application, Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement, Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020 Apply Visit Official Website.
Get Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020”. Ministry of Defence is an equal opportunity employer is providing great careers to Pakistani Nationals only. The commercial containing Latest Military Lands & Cantonments Department Islamabad Jobs 2020 is published on 18 March, 2020. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand. The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed male individuals of Pakistan. Careers are available for the tags of (Steno Typist, SDO, SD Man, UDC, Clerk, LDC). Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 04 April, 2020. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Forms along with Fee Deposit slip (in original) to Manager (Operation) Universal Testing Service (UTS) , 278-B, Main Nazim-ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad till 04 April, 2020.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :