|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE|
|Age Required||Max. 30 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Military Lands Cantonment Department|
|Date of Post||24 March, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||03 April, 2020|
Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020, Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020 Apply Online Download Application, Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020 Latest Advertisement, Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020 Apply Visit Official Website.
Open this website for up to date Advertisement as “Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020”. Military Lands Cantonment Department invites application for the posts of (SDO, SD Man, Upper Division Clerk, UDC, Lower Division Clerk, LDC, Clerk, Steno Typist). Applicants having the education of (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE) are advocated to use. Applicants are required to place up application till 03 April, 2020. Candidates will responsible for any mistake made via them & authority will not entertained that application. Experience candidates also will get prefer to others. Don’t waste time & practice for Military Lands & Cantonment Department Jobs April 2020 Advertisement now & today.
- SD Man
- Upper Division Clerk
- Upper Division Clerk UDC
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- Steno Typist
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
The interested candidates fulfilling the above mentioned conditions may apply with complete testimonials, academic/ professional achievements and experience certificates.Applications should reach till 03 April, 2020.
Official Website: www.mlc.gov.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :