Mardan Women University Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||18|
|Qualification||Intermediate, Master, Mphill, Phd, M.com, MBA|
|Age Required||18-45 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Mardan , Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Newspaper||The New Jobs|
|Date of Post||20 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||04 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Professor Microbiology, Biotechnology, Genetics, Economics, Physics, Human Nutrition, Zoology, Political Science, Urdu, Management Sciences, Botany, Chemistry, Lecturer English, Psychology, Mathematics, Pakistan Studies, Sociology, Accountant, Clerk.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can visit the website : www.sbkwu.edu.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Internationally recognize university, contributing the positive socio economic and cultural development in Balochistan and country within the parameters of Islam.
Sardar Bahadur Khan Women’s University endeavors to provide the women of Balochistan and the rest of Pakistan with an excellent standard of education and with the best skills regardless of creed, class or age. It aspires to impart education that not only develops the minds of its females but also makes them socially responsible citizen.
Bring revolution in Balochistan with regard to women’s education through research to meet the globally recognized challenges:
to achieve excellence in academic and research through our services to all females aspiring to be a productive professional in the society.
to regulate all academic, financial and administrative activities through proper forum.
to develop capacity and promote innovative methods and approaches in research; and
to promote market/industry oriented research and consultation in the university.
to Bring standard of our scholars at par with International level through research activitie.
to develop infrastructure and facilities that meet the altering demands, approaches and working patterns of our diverse staff and students population.
to adopt revolutionary best practices and values in the use of ICT in teaching, learning, and research throughout the University.
to achieve considerable increase in own resources head.
to formulate viable financial plan governs with cut and dried policies and control over expenditure in order to uphold the budgetary provision.
to develop skilled females to make then self-sustainable.
to attract more donor support for University programs.
to promote and improve financial resource generation and management systems.
to promote University’s academic and research activities for the unique identification of University among HEI.