Livestock & Dairy Development Board Islamabad Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Qualification||Middle, Bachelor, Phd, MA, B.com, BBA, M.sc|
|Experience||3- 5 Years|
|Age Required||30-62 Years|
|Organization||Ministry of National Food Security & Research MNFSR|
|Date of Post||28 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||13 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Project Director, Project Manager, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Media Officer, Assistant Admin, Assistant Accounts, Driver.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the Application form from the website http://iddb.org.pk/
and their application form and the their relevant document to the office of Administrative Officer (LDDB) NARC, Gate NO. 02 Park Road Islamabad
Telephone No. 051-9255701-02
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
The Ministry of National Food Security & Research is mainly responsible for policy formulation, economic coordination and planning in respect of food grain and agriculture. It also includes procurement of food grains, fertilizer, import price stabilization of agriculture produce, international liaison, economic studies for framing agricultural policies.