Latest Public Sector Organization Jobs in Pakistan via www.nbdp.org.pk
|No. of Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Age Required||22 – 35 Years|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Public Sector Organization|
|Date of Post||03 February 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||18 February 2020|
Name of Posts :
- Program Manager
- Programme Management Associate
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Please Visite www.nbdp.org.pk for detailed job descriptions and submission of applications for the positions.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Get new Jobs 2020 through Latest Advertisement given as “Public Sector Organization, Govt of Pakistan Jobs 2020“. Applications are invited for the positions of (Program Manager, Programme Management Associate). Required qualifications/degrees are ( Bachelor/ Master ).
Please visit www.nbdp.org.pk for detailed job descriptions and submission of applications for the positions.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the suitable candidates along with excellent working
Interested candidates are invited to apply online within 15 days from publication of this
advertisement. We are an equal opportunity employer. Women are encouraged to apply.
Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be applicable as permissible under government instructions.
Misinformation and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered a definite disqualification,
even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. No TA/DA will be admissible.