Latest Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC Jobs in Pakistan 2020 via OTS
|No. of Vacancies
|Bachelor, Master, MBA, ACCA, CA
|All Over Pakistan
|Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC
|Date of Post
|20 January 2020
|Last Date of Apply
|Not Announced Yet
Name of Posts :
- Health Expert, Safety Expert, Assistant Legal Advisor, Deputy Director Finance, Assistant Director, Media Officer, Private Secretary, Office Assistant, Front Desk Executive and Transport Supervisor
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates Can Visit OTS Website for Application Form and Apply online : www.ots.org.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission is an independent governmental authority and a scientific research institution, concerned with research and development of nuclear power, promotion of nuclear science, energy conservation and the peaceful usage of nuclear technology.
Since its establishment in 1956, the PAEC has overseen the extensive development of nuclear infrastructure to support the economical uplift of Pakistan by founding institutions that focus on development on food irradiation and on nuclear medicine radiation therapy for cancer treatment.
The PAEC organizes conferences and directs research at the country’s leading universities. Since the 1960s, the PAEC is also a scientific research partner and sponsor of European Organization for Nuclear Research (CERN), where Pakistani scientists have contributed to developing particle accelerators and research on high-energy physics.
PAEC scientists regularly pay visits to CERN while taking part in projects led by CERN.