Latest Jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Management Islamabad 2020
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Age Required||Max. 40 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||Ministry of Climate Change|
|Date of Post||17 December 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||02 January 2020.|
Name of Posts :
- Director Project Manager
- Deputy Director Coordination
- Deputy Director Communication
- Deputy Director Research
- Assistant Director Policy Analysis
- Assistant Director Climate Finance
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
For full details please visit full advertisement below.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
The Ministry of Climate Change abbreviated as MoCC is a Cabinet-level ministry of the Government of Pakistan concerned with climate change in Pakistan. The advisor to the Prime Minister, Malik Amin Aslam is in charge of the ministry with the status of a Federal Minister. Zartaj Gul is the current Minister of State for Climate Change.
Prime Minister Imran Khan launched the Clean Green Pakistan Movement on 8th October 2018 to help create a clean and green environment of Pakistan. The annual budget for the year 2018-2019 is 802.69 million rupees according to the PSDP Report.
When coming into power, Prime Minister Imran Khan also launched the 10 Billion Tree Tsunami which aims at planting trees across the nation in a span of five years in hopes of reversing decades of deforestation.
Administrative Wing – a total of 173 employees work at the Ministry of Climate Change. This wing is head by a joint secretary. The Current Secretary-in-Charge is Mr. Hassan Nasir Jamy.
Climate Finance Unit, Pakistan – under the supervision of the current secretary-in-charge.
Development Wing – policy matters relating to development schemes. It monitors development projects, work/cash plans, and more.
Environment Wing – it is headed by the Director-General. It focuses on Environmental Legislation, trans-boundary (inter-provincial, regional and international) Issues. It aldo focuses on matters relating to Sustainable Development, Water & Sanitation, Sustainable Urbanization. It is also responsible for multilateral Environmental Agreements (MEAs) including UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and Kyoto Protocol.