Lady Reading Hospital LRH Peshawar for Doctors Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||Not Given|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Medical Teaching Institution MTI|
|Date of Post||05 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||25 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Medical Officer, Medical Consultant, Paediatrics Consultant, Endocrinology Consultant, Cardiology Consultant, Neonatology Specialist, ENT Specialist, Surgeon, Paeds Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon, Spinal Surgeon, Breast Surgeon, Pathologist, Microbiologist, Clinical Haematologist, Chemical Pathologist.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send the Application and their relevant Documents to the Office of Lady Reading Hospital Medical Teaching Institution, Peshawar, Pakistan
For further information visit the website : www.lrh.edu.pk
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
WELCOME TO LADY READING HOSPITAL
It was established in 1927and it is just 200 meters away in the south of the Grand Trunk Road, behind the famous historical Qila Balahisar. Famous MasjidMuhabat Khan,Ander Shehr bazaar, Qissa Khawani bazaar and Khyber bazaar is across the road of LRH. LRH is just outside historical wall in the jurisdiction of cantonment board. The anecdote of the hospital of its coming into being is that His Excellency Lord Reading, viceroy of India from 1921 to 1926, happened to visit Peshawar.