Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Qualification||Bachelor, Master, BCS, MCS, BIT, MIT, B.E|
|Age Required||Max. 45 Years|
|Location||Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB|
|Date of Post||22 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||07 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Network Instructor, Pen Testing Officer, Programmer, Project Assistant, District Trainer, Monitoring Officer
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download form from the Website : www.assami.kp.gov.pk and send their form and their relevant documents to the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board KPITB
Telephone No. 091-9219505
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Information Technology Board is a public sector autonomous organization established under an Act of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Assembly in May 2011 for the promotion of Information Technology, Information Technology enabled services and Information Technology enabled education for public and private sector of the Province of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa is undergoing a digital transformation, with rapidly expanding mobile and internet connections. This has the potential to significantly drive growth, expand job opportunities, and improve service delivery. Supporting this digital transformation is Digital KP, a provincial strategy focused on supporting regulations, institutions and capabilities. The strategy is organized around four pillars: Digital Access, Digital Governance, Digital Economy and Digital Skills.