|Date of Post||24 January, 2021|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Others|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Age Required||Max 40 years|
|Location||Mansehra, KP, Pakistan|
|Last Date of Apply||16 February, 2021|
Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP, Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP Apply Online Download Application, Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP Latest Advertisement, Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP Apply Visit Official Website.
Visit this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP”. Fisheries Department is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing Latest Junior Clerk & Electrician Jobs 2021 via JIP | Fisheries Department KP is published on 24 January, 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district / province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by authority such as (Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Others) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Assistant Warden Fisheries, Junior Clerk, Clerk, Fisheries Watcher, Feed Mill Operator, Electrician, Hatchery Assistant).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 16 February, 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decease / increase in the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conducted strictly on merit.
- Assistant Warden Fisheries
- Junior Clerk
- Fisheries Watcher
- Feed Mill Operator
- Hatchery Assistant
Terms & Conditions/ Guidelines:
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribe rules of Government of KP.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at this time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be count from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observe as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advise to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Only eligible short listed candidates would be call for written test/ after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Fee is not transferable or re-fundable.
How to Apply:
- Application Forms & other other details may be downloaded from the ATS official website: www.ats.org.pk.
- Form processing Fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank.
- Official Website: www.ats.org.pk
- The Last Date is 16 Feb, 2021.