About IVARS High School :
Secondary education in Pakistan begins from grade 9 and lasts for four years. After end of each of the four school years, students are required to pass a national examination administered by a regional Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (or BISE).
Upon completion of grade 9, students are expected to take a standardised test in each of the first parts of their academic subjects. They again give these tests of the second parts of the same courses at the end of grade 10.
Upon successful completion of these two examinations, they are awarded a Secondary School Certificate (or SSC). This locally termed as ‘matriculation certificate’ or ‘matric’ for short.
The curriculum usually includes a combination of eight courses including electives (such as Biology/Computing, Chemistry and Physics) as well as compulsory subjects (such as English, Urdu, Mathematics, Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies).
IVARS High School Lahore Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date of Post||16 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||will be announced soon|
Name of Posts :
- Physics Teacher, English Teacher
See Jobs in : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Company Address: 62-Tezab Ahata G.T Road Lahore near the Engineering University area.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :