Latest Jobs in Irrigation Department Thatta.Sindh.
Major tasks of the Irrigation Department are the operations and maintenance of the irrigation canal networks and regulations of flows from barrages on Indus river. Flood bund maintenance and protection works along with water conservation and drought mitigation measures by constructing small dams are the core engineering functions of Sindh Irrigation Department.
The competent authority to approve the following policy for approval of irrigation cases in the commands of all the three barrages in Sindh:
- There would be complete ban on:
- Sanction of new outlets.
- Sanction of supplementary/temporary pipes.
- Transfer of area from one barrage command to other barrage command.
- Conversation of dry area into paddy.
- Sanction of garden water.
- Sanction of water for D class land.
- The powers for relaxation of ban are vested in Governor/Cabinet
Latest Irrigation Department Thatta Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Age Required||18-28 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Date of Post||21 July 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||04 August 2019|
Name of Posts :
- Baildar (BPS-01)
- Helper (BPS-01)
See Jobs in : Government Jobs in thatta
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
- The 5% qouta for Non-Muslim and 15% qouta for Woman will be entertain as per rules.
How to apply :
The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications should be submitted to the Office of Executive Engneer, Thatta Drainage Division ,Thatta.
Applications should be submitted within 15 days from the date of advertisement.
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :