|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Qualification||Bachelor, Master, BA, B.Com, BCS, MCS, Others|
|Age Required||Max. 35 Years|
|Location||Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan|
|Date of Post||26 February, 2020|
|Last Date of Apply||12 March, 2020.|
Latest Job Advertisement given as “Health Department KPK Jobs 2020 Via www.ots.org” . Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is publishing new career opportunities for Pakistani Nationals. Challenging opportunities are available for the tags of (Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, MIS Officer, IT Officer, Procurement Officer, Office Assistant, MIS Assistant, IT Assistant, Computer Operator). Applicants eligible can address the application Form Project Director Open Testing Service Peshawar. Last Date of Submission applications is 12 March, 2020. Applicants should apply along with required documents such as Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates, Domicile, CNIC & other relevant credentials mentioned by the authority.
- Monitoring Officer
- Evaluation Officer
- MIS Officer
- IT Officer
- Procurement Officer
- Office Assistant
- MIS Assistant
- IT Assistant
- Computer Operator
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Please download the application Form & deposit slip from Open Testing Service (OTS) Website: www.ots.org.pk
And submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fees Rs. 199 in favor of Open Testing Service directly to OTS through courier on the address mentioned in application form.
Click Here For Full Size Image View :