Govt of Punjab School Education Department Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Experience||1 Year, Years|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||School Education Department|
|Date of Post||23 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||05 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Planning Officer, Coordination Officer, Monitoring Officer, Evaluation Officer, Field Officer ECE
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the form from the website : www.pesrp.edu.pk and send their application form, CV and documents to the office of Programme Monitoring and Implementation Unit Punjab Education Sector Reform Programme 8-A, Ali Block, New Garden Town
Telephone No. 042-99232190
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
The functions performed by the School Education Department are:
Legislation, Policy Formulation and Planning
The following are the legislation, policy formulation and planning areas of the School Education Department:
Secondary and Higher Secondary education
Maintaining Standards of Education
This maintenance includes:
Formulating the curricula and syllabi up to class XII.
Production and publication of text books for class I to XII.
Monitoring and Evaluation System
This system includes:
Distribution of free textbooks
Presence of teaching and non-teaching staff
Updation of online-access information
Redressal of public complaints
Promotion of Quality Education
Quality education is ensured through:
Punjab education assessment system
Student assessment and terminal examination of Grade-V and VIII elementary education through Punjab Examination Commission.
Grant of scholarships
Production and distribution of educational and scientific films
The functions of staff development are:
Pre-service and in-service teachers training
Continuous professional development (CPD)
Other functions performed by the department apart from aforementioned are as follows:
Regulatory policy concerning private sector schools
Children libraries and libraries affiliated with Children Library Complex
Promotion of sports in schools
Provision of compulsory and free education to all of age 5-16 years
The matters relating to the Punjab Daanish Schools and Centers of Excellence
To promote quality education through public-private partnership through Punjab Education Foundation
The matters relating the Punjab Teachers’ Foundation
Budget, accounts and audit matters
Purchase of stores and capital goods for the department
Service matters except those entrusted to Services and General Administration Department