Governance and Policy Project (GPP) for Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was established in July 2016 following formal agreement signed between the World Bank and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government on May 23, 2017.Governance Project is to support the reforms and other interventions needed under Post Crises Needs Assessment conducted in 2009 aftermath of the 2009 crises in Pakistan especially in Swat Malakand. GPP is administered by the World Bank and implemented /executed by Planning and Development Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. With Round I of the Governance Support Project completed in June 2016, Round II with the name of GPP was launched in 2016 with new goals and priorities set by KP Government. Consultative sessions have been held with the provincial government to identify key reforms priorities for Round II. The strategic objective of the GPP is “Build responsiveness and effectiveness of the State”. The cross-cutting themes are gender, strategic communications, monitoring and evaluation, conflict sensitivity and state-citizen trust.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Authority KPRA Finance Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||03|
|Qualification||Master, MA , MCS, MIT, LLB, M.Sc|
|Experience||05,08 and 12 years|
|Date of Post||19 July 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||09 August 2019|
Name of Posts :
- Communication Expert
- information and Communication Technology Expert
- Legal/ Fiscal Law Expert
See Jobs in : other government jobs in Peshawar
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Applicants can apply through online website : https://pcna.gkp.pk/
Click Here For Job Advertisement Image :