Frontier Medical & Dental College Teaching Staff Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||Not Given|
|Qualification||Master, Mphil, Phd, M.ed, B.ed, MBBS|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Abbottabad, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK , Pakistan|
|Organization||Frontier Medical & Dental College|
|Date of Post||30 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||05 November2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Pediatrics Professor, Ophthalmology Professor, Surgery Associate Professor, Community Medicine Associate Professor, Pathology Assistant Professor, Pharmacology Assistant Professor, ENT Assistant Professor, Dermatology Assistant Professor, Orthopedic Assistant Professor and Medical Education Assistant Professor
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send their CV and the relevant documents to the office of Frontier Medical & Dental College PO Public School Abbottabad
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Frontier Medical & Dental CollegeFrontier Medical and Dental College and Shahina Jamil Teaching Hospital
are self-financing institutions.
It was established in 1995 on about 200 kanals of land at the foothills of a beautiful pine forest in the rural outskirts of Abbottabad on the main Karakoram\highway leading from Islamabad to the Chinese border and on to the Central Asian States.
It is housed in purpose-built spacious buildings and has highly qualified and experienced faculty, well equipped laboratories and museums with wide range of educational specimens and models.
The 350 bed Shahina Jamil Teaching Hospital has been built on the premises adjacent to the Medical and Dental College, where in addition to medical and dental students, nurses and para-medics are also trained. In this hospital all treatment including laboratory tests and X-rays and ultrasound are provided free to 90% of patients. The drugs are also supplied free in most cases.
At the same time under an agreement with the Govt. of KPK (NWFP) the 410 beds Government District Headquarter (DHQ) Teaching Hospital Mansehra now called King Abdullah Teaching Hospital is also the teaching hospital of Frontier Medical & Dental College.