We generated this page for Sindh Residents to inform them regarding current openings in Sindh Wildlife and Forest Department (Forest Department Sindh Jobs 2023).
Forest and Wildlife Department Government of Sindh has announced the latest career notice through the Daily Dawn Newspaper.
The competent department invites applications from talented, qualified, and dynamic individuals to fill vacant seats.
This page will update our visitors on all current and upcoming Forest and Wildlife Department career opportunities.
It will provide current vacancies, eligibility criteria, and application procedures.
Currently, Sindh Forest Department has announced posts of Computer Operators (BPS-12), Data Processing Assistants (BS-12), Statistical Assistants (BS-11), Lady Demonstrators (BS-10), and Sericulture Inspectors (BS-10).
Desired unemployed candidates with B.Com, BA, and Bachelor’s Degrees may apply for may apply for these opportunities. The age limit for this appointment is 21 to 28 years. Candidates must fill in the skills requirements also.
Candidates already in Government Services can also apply. Males and Females will be appointed on the vacant seats. The recruitment committee will observe quotas for Minorities and Disabled Persons.
- Computer Operators (BPS-12)
- Data Processing Assistants (BS-12)
- Lady Demonstrators (BS-10)
- Sericulture Inspectors (BS-10)
- Statistical Assistants (BS-11)
How to Apply?
- Applications containing attested copies of educational certificates, domicile, PRC, CNIC, and diplomas should be submitted before the closing date (20th July 2023).
- Your applications should be addressed to the Secretary Forest & Wildlife Department, Sindh Secretariat, Barrack No. 10, Court Road, Karachi.
- Applications received after the deadline or incomplete applications will be rejected.