Federal Service Tribunal of Pakistan FST Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies
|Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate
|Federal Service Tribunal
|Date of Post
|29 October 2019
|Last Date of Apply
|13 November 2019.
Name of Posts :
- Steno Typist, Library Assistant, LDC, Clerk, Staff Car Driver, Driver, Naib Qasid, Watchman, Chowkidar.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
InterestedCandidates can download the Application form from the Website : www.ncbms.edu.pk and send the application form and their relevant documents to the office of Federal Service Tribunal Islamabad Plot No.47 Attaturk Avenue, G
Telephone No. 051-9216217
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Mission & Core Values
The Mission of Federal Service Tribunal is to provide fair and impartial justice to the Civil Servants within its jurisdiction in pursuance of Article 212 of Constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 1973 and protect the Rights and liberties of Civil Servants, uphold the law, and provide for the peaceful resolution of disputes.
Maintain Rule of Law: legal predictability, based on reasoned decisions made through publicly visible processes and faithfully on the law.
Provide Equal Justice: Fairness and impartiality in the administration of justice and deal every individual with respect and integrity.
To Have Judicial Independence: The competence to provide justice without the fear that decision may affect the tenure, compensation or security.
To Be Accountability: Stringent standards of conduct, self-enforcement of legal and ethical rules and good stewardship of Civil Servant Interest.