Federal Government Educational Institutions Via CTS PAK Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||217|
|Qualification||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, M.ed, B.ed, BA, MA, B.com, M.Sc|
|Age Required||Max.55 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||Federal Government Educational Institutions|
|Date of Post||28 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||11 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Elementary School Teacher, Assistant Librarian, Library Assistant, Band Master, Assistant, Accountant, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, UDC, LDC, Laboratory Assistant.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download Application form from the website :www.ctsp.org.pk and send the application form and documents to the office of Headquarter, 414,F2 Floor, Jeff Heights, Main Boulevard, Gulberg-III, Lahore
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Vision, Mission & Core Values
VisionTo transform the FGEIs network into one of the best educational system of the country.
MissionTo provide purposeful and quality education to the wards of Armed Forces personnel as well as of civilians, residing in cantonments/garrisons throughout the country by nurturing fine citizens’ skills among the sutdents and providing the healthy educational environment, so as to make them useful members of the society.Core Values
Instilling in the students moral, social and national values so as to help them become good human beings and patriotic Pakistanis.
Grooming them to be educationally sound to adjust as effective and productive members of the society.
Making the students physically and mentally robust by providing them with the facilities of sports and co-curricular activities.
Realizing the fact that in FGEIs children generally come from the lower social strata of the society thus deserve utmost care in their nurturing.