District & Session Judge Orakzai Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||05|
|Qualification||Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor|
|Age Required||18-45 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Location||Orakzai, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||District & Session Court|
|Date of Post||03 November 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||02 December 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Stenographer, Stenotypist, Driver.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download the Application form from the website : www.districtcourtsorakzai.gov.pk and the send the application form and their relevant documents to the office of the District and Session Judge, District & Session Court Orakzai
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Message from District & Sessions Judge
Message from District & Sessions Judge Martin Bangeman a German politician who was the Commissioner for Industrial affairs, Information & Telecommunications Technologies in the Santer Commission from 1995 to 1999 led a “high-level group” that drew up the report “Europe and the Global Information Society” where had stated,
“Throughout the world, information and communication technologies are generating a new industrial revolution already as significant and far-reaching as those of the past. It is a revolution, itself the expression of human knowledge. Technological progress now enables us to process, store, retrieve and communicate information in whatever form it may take, unconstrained by distance, time and volume. This revolution adds huge new capacities to human intelligence and constitutes a resource which changes the way we work together