|Date of Post||29 September 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||02 Positions|
|Age Required||Maximum 30 years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Organization||District & Session Courts|
|Last Date of Apply||08 October 2021|
District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid, District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid Apply Online Download Application, District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid Latest Advertisement, District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid Apply Visit Official Website.
Tap & Search this Internet Website for Latest Jobs in Pakistan through new advertisement given as “District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid”. District & Session Courts is an equal opportunity employer is providing great CAREERS to Pakistani Nationals only.
The commercial containing the Latest District & Session Courts Jobs 2021 for Stenographer & Naib Qasid is published on 29 September 2021. Interested Pakistani Nationals who have the domicile of relevant district/province can also approach the educational criteria can apply free of hand.
The individuals who have credentials set by an authority such as (Matric, Bachelor) are encouraged to apply. Challenging employment opportunities are being provided to qualified, experienced, competent, and committed Pakistani Nationals.
CAREERS are available for the tags of (Naib Qasid, Stenographer).
Interested job seekers are advised to submit Application Form along with required credentials, CNIC, Domicile & Other relevant / required documents by the closing Date 08 October 2021. The employment authority reserve the right to decrease/increase the number of tags. All the selections against given positions will be conduct strictly on merit.
- Naib Qasid
Terms & Conditions:
- The application form and the document must be reached on time
- No TA/DA will be paid for the test/interview
- Only shortlisted candidates can be call for test/interview
- Government Servant should be applied through proper channel
- Original documents must be brought at the time of test/interview
- The closing date of application is 08 October 2021
How to Apply:
- Interested applicants who meet the post requirements can forward their biodata on plain paper to the District and Session Judge, Nushki.
Click on the image for download advertisement & full-size view: