District Health Officer Lower & Central Kurram Sadda Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Qualification||Primary, Middle, Matric, DAE|
|Age Required||18-33 Years|
|Location||Kurram Sadda, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||District Health Office|
|Date of Post||22 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||05 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Clinical Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Clinical Technician Surgical, Clinical Technician Blood Bank, Clinical Technician Pathology, Clinical Technician Radiology, Clinical Technician Cardiology, Clinical Technician Dental, PHC Technician, Clerk, Storekeeper, Driver, Ward Attendant, Dai, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Mali, Gardener, Sweeper, Cleaner, Naib Qasid.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates application and their relevant documents send to the office of District Health officer Lower & Kurram Sadda
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Establish, manage and supervise primary and secondary health care facilities and institutions.
Approve the budget of the Authority and allocate funds to health institutions.
Provide stewardship, ownership and oversight of health service delivery at primary and secondary levels within the policy framework given by the Government.
Coordinate planning and allocate finances for provision of service delivery at District level.
Develop referral and technical support linkages between primary and secondary levels of health care on the one hand and tertiary level health facilities and medical education institutions on the other.
Develop linkages between private and public health sectors for enhancing access and coverage of health care facilities to the general public and improving quality of these services.
Coordinate health related emergency response during any natural calamity or emergency.
Ensure human resource management and capacity development of health service delivery personnel under the policy framework given by the Government.
Ensure performance based contracts with service delivery managers as per prescribed indicators.
Monitor, exercise oversight and performance evaluation of service delivery managers as per agreed performance indicators either directly or through a third party.
Liaison with the Government for technical and logistic support in case of any emergency or disaster like situation.
Ensure timely and adequate reporting of progress on health indicators and issues relating to disease surveillance, epidemic control, disaster management to the Government.
Implement policies and directions of the Government including achievement of key performance indicators set by the Government for health care programmers.
Ensure implementation of minimum service delivery standards, infrastructure standards, patient safety and hygiene standards and minimum public health standards as prescribed by the Punjab Health Care Commission.
Perform any other function as may be assigned by the Government.
rimary and Secondary Healthcare Department (P&SHD) delivers quality healthcare services to the community through an efficient and effective service delivery system that is accessible, equitable, culturally acceptable, affordable and sustainable. P&SHD aims to improve the health and quality of life of all, particularly women and children, through access to essential health services.
The Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department strives to reform and strengthen the critical aspects of the health systems and enable it to:
Provide and deliver a basic package of quality essential health care services
Develop and manage competent and committed health care providers
Generate reliable health information to manage and evaluate health services
Adopt appropriate health technology to deliver quality services
Finance the costs of providing basic health care to all
Reform the health administration to make it accountable to the public