Deputy Commissioner District Office Swat Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Age Required||Max. 45 Years|
|Location||Swat, Khyber pakhtunkhwa KPK, Pakistan|
|Organization||Deputy Commissioner District Office|
|Date of Post||22 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||05 November 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- office of the Deputy Commissioner(Male & Female)
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can download form from the website : www.nts.org.pk and the send their application and relevant documents to the office of NTS Headquarter, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1, Islamabad
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (KPPRA) is an autonomous organization, established under an Act of the Provincial Assembly of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Public procurement has become a specialized undertaking of the modern world. Government departments generally face institutional capacities issue in their internal control, fiscal management, procurement and contract administration which limit and hamper their overall performance and the delivery of services. There is a strong direct correlation between transparent public procurement and economic development. Prior to the accomplishment of the KPPRA Act 2012, all public procurement were carried out under the umbrella of “The NWFP Procurement of Goods, Works, Services and Consultancy Services Ordinance”…..