Construction Engineer & Loom Planning Manager Multan Jobs in Pakistan
|No. of Vacancies||02|
|Age Required||No limit|
|Location||Multan, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date of Post||29 October 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||will be announced soon|
Name of Posts :
- Construction Engineer & Loom Planning Manager
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send CV and their Relevant documents to the e-mail address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here For Full Size Image View :
Understanding Private Company
Private companies are sometimes referred to as privately held companies. There are four main types of private companies: sole proprietorships, limited liability corporations, S corporations and C corporations—all of which have different rules for shareholders, members and taxation.
All companies in the United States start as privately held companies. Private companies range in size and scope, encompassing the millions of individually owned businesses in the U.S. and the dozens of unicorn startups worldwide. Even U.S. firms such as Cargill, Koch Industries, Deloitte and PricewaterhouseCoopers with upwards of $25 billion in annual revenue fall under the private company umbrella.