College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences Jobs in Pakistan 2019
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Qualification||Mater, Mphil, Phd, MBBS, M.Sc|
|Age Required||22-40 Years|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization||College of Ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences|
|Date of Post||17 October, 2019|
|Last Date of Apply||31 October, 2019.|
Name of Posts :
- Assistant Professor Diagnostic Ophthalmology, Assistant Professor Vitreoretina, Glaucoma Specialist, Community Ophthalmologist, Epidemiologist, Research Post, Corneal Specialist, IOL Bank Manager, Corneal Bank Manager and Medical Officer.
See Also : Latest Jobs in Pakistan
Instruction and General Conditions :
- All Post are not transferable and temporary
- The Applications should accompany the attested photocopies of qualification,Matric certificate,Domicile certificate / PRC and CNIC and other required qualifications.
- No TA/DA will be given to candidates.
- Government Servants can apply through proper channel.
- The No. of Posts can be Decrease or Increase.
- Incomplete Applications can not be entertained.
- After due date the applications can not be entertained.
- Candidates applying for more than one position need to apply separately for each position.
How to apply :
Interested Candidates can send the application by email at the address: [email protected] with attach attested photocopies of all necessary documents College of ophthalmology & Allied Vision Sciences (COAVS), King Edward Medical College/Mayo Hospital Lahore